Saturday, January 20, 2007

Goodbye 20's

In just a few days I will be saying good-bye to the land of twenty-something and hello to the wide open spaces of the thirties. A decade ago as I was encroaching on the twenties if you would have asked me what I would be doing or where I would be at thirty, my answer would not have been an accurate depiction of life today. I never thought that in the past ten years I would have traveled to China, Japan, Lebanon, Syria, Morocco, Spain, England, Hungary, Romania, Guatemala, and Mexico. I also would not have thought they I would have spent almost two years living in Hawaii. Nor did I think I would be married and living in Dallas, TX. But here I am....married to a wonderful man, a world traveler, and enjoying life to the fullest.

In celebration of my crossing into a new decade of life I have a new look. Bring it on 30!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to YOU
Happy Birthday to YOU
Happy Birthday

DEAR GLORIAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!

Thinking about you tons today. Welcome to thirty-land. It is fabulous over here. Plus you look 23! Seriously! At the most!!!

BIG HUGS!!!!!!

Ames