Wednesday, September 16, 2009
Saturday, September 12, 2009
13 Things About Me
1. I love to play outside.
2. My best friend is our neighbor Ethan.
3. I love books.
4. I have 6 teeth. 4 on top and 2 on bottom.
5. I call all animals with fur "doddies" (doggies).
6. I started walking 9 days after my first birthday.
7. I wear a size 6 shoe.
8. I love fruits and vegetables but do not care for meat.
Mom tries to disguise it but I find it and spit it out.
9. I need my paci and my lovey to go to sleep but I know they are not allowed out of
the crib or my car seat.
10. I like to drink milk and eat cheerios while I watch my Praise Baby DVD when I
first wake up.
11. I like to wave at strangers.
12. I like to play with socks.
13. I like to wake up early (6:00am).
Thursday, September 03, 2009
Eleanor has her daddy wrapped around her little finger. Just the other evening while Eleanor was eating dinner Daniel walked into the kitchen and started eating some animal crackers. E put out her little hand and started her "uh uh uh" (translated - I want that). So what does Daddy do? He hands her the animal crackers. When I asked him why he gave her the animal crackers in the middle of dinner he replied "She wanted them!" Wrapped I tell you, wrapped!