1. What is something Mommy always says to you?
I love you
2. What makes Mommy happy?
I make good choices
3. What makes Mommy sad?
When I don’t make good choices
4. How does Mommy make you laugh?
When you say silly things
5. What was Mommy like as a child?
Me is a special gift (not sure what this means)
6. How old is Mommy?
7. How tall is Mommy?
8. What is Mommy's favorite thing to do?
9. What does Mommy do when you're not around?
Do her own business
10. If Mommy becomes famous, what will it be for?
It will be for a baby
11. What is Mommy really good at?
working really hard
12. What is Mommy not very good at?
just finding groceries (maybe she is referring to my inability to go to Target and buy only groceries)
13. What does Mommy do for her job?
she orders tote bags (for those who do not know I am an Independent Consultant for Thirty-One)
14. What is Mommy's favorite food?
Broccoli and rolls
15. What makes you proud of Mommy?
for doing her own business
16. If Mommy were a cartoon character, who would she be?
A cheerleader (for those of you who know me really well you will get a good laugh out of this one)
17. What do you and Mommy do together?
we go shopping
18. How are you and Mommy the same?
I’m gray and you are gray, our body (I think we need some sun)
19. How are you and Mommy different?
You have a shirt on and I do not have a shirt on
20. How do you know Mommy loves you?
because I am a perfect gift for you and I love you so much
21. Where is Mommy's favorite place to go?
the grocery store and the bathtub