Friday, December 26, 2008
Craziness.....that is our lives right now. Sheer craziness. On Sunday morning our little family will be hitting the road to move across the country. Please bear with us as we move and get settled into our new home. There will be plenty of pictures coming from Christmas and from our moving adventure! Check back after the first of the year for more from the Cooley's.
Wednesday, December 10, 2008
Well folks, yesterday I turned 17 weeks old. Mom is a little slow at getting my pictures put on this blog, but please forgive her. I require a lot of her time and attention! Here are 17 fun things about me:
1. My favorite person is my daddy.
2. I like to suck both my thumbs at the same time.
3. In the past few weeks I have started playing with my toys.
4. My new favorite toys are my feet.
5. I like to kick and splash in the bathtub and then laugh.
6. I wear a size 2 shoe (yes, this is a little large for a baby my age).
7. I don't like tummy time very much so I just roll from my tummy to my back.
8. I am working really hard on rolling from my back to my tummy. Although I don't know why,
because I don't like laying on my tummy.
9. I like to watch NCIS.
10. The ceiling fan is my best friend.
11. I only cry when I am hungry.
12. I smile after I spit-up.
13. I wear at least 7 bibs a day.
14. I like to sleep with my hands behind my head.
15. I like to sleep in the car.
16. I am a celebrity at my daddy's work.
17. I love to blow bubbles and drool.