Saturday, February 10, 2007

Nothing

It has been a long time since either Daniel or I have posted. There really has not been too much going on in our world. I turned thirty last month and enjoyed spending my birthday with my sweet husband. He gave me tickets to a Chris Tomlin concert (which unfortunately we did not get to enjoy thanks to a nasty upper respiratory infection that left me confined to the couch for three days), a dvd, and some stationary. He also took me to a fabulous dinner of crab cakes, mushroom and lobster bisque, prime rib and strawberry trifle at Lawry's.
Daniel is in the midst of his final semester at DTS and we are anxiously awaiting news from the PhD programs he has applied to. We have applied to Notre Dame, UNC Chapel Hill, and Florida State University. Check back soon to find out where we will be headed next!
This picture was from December 23, 2006 at the Dallas Stars Game.

No comments: