Thursday, January 01, 2009

Houston, We Have Contact

Happy New Year Everyone!

D, E and I arrived safely to the Chicago area on Tuesday morning and are slowly but surely getting settled in. There are still boxes upon boxes to be unpacked, but our home is finally beginning to look like a home.

Here are a few photos from Christmas Eve. Christmas Day and new home pics to follow soon.

Thank you NaNa and PaPa for my beautiful Christmas Dress

Cooley Family
Our First Christmas As A Family of 3

Letter to Santa

But I Don't Want To Go To Bed!
(This picture is also proof that our child can and does cry. Not very often but on rare occasions it does occur)

4 comments:

Liz said...

Such a beautiful baby girl! All this time I've been thinking you were already in Chicago!

Well - I'm happy you made it safely and I'm REALLY happy that it won't be so many days before we have photos of EG! Yay! =)

Anonymous said...

Your baby girl is so precious!!! I love seeing your pictures. :) I'm glad that you made it safely over to Chicago. I know that you and Daniel will bloom where God has planted you. :)

Todd and Courtney said...

Such a pretty Christmas dress on Ella! Hope you feel better soon, this sickness is no fun!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.