Not too much going on in the Cooley household. At least not anything truly blog worthy. But I figured it was time for a little update. So here goes.....
* Daniel and I survived our move into his parent's house at the end of June. However, next time, someone remind me that moving at 8 months pregnant is not the most ideal scenario.
* I am now 34 weeks pregnant. We saw the doctor today and Ella is doing great. It appears we may have a thumbsucker on our hands. (Much to her daddy's chagrin!) She is head down and moving in the right direction.
* We assembled the crib last weekend and now we just need to rearrange all the furniture in our room.
* We started our Prepared Childbirth Class two weeks ago and our teacher is great. Daniel said she reminds him of a character on Scrubs.
* 1 baby shower down , 3 to go
Hopefully I will have something more interesting to blog about soon!