Monday, October 29, 2007

Blisters Don't Need Chemo!


Just a quick post to announce that I successfully completed the 3 Day! I was able to walk all 60 miles! This weekend was a life changing experience and not one I will quickly forget. To walk alongside approximately 26oo men and women, all with the same purpose and goal, was amazing.

I have stories and photos to post; however, right now I am just way too emotionally and physically spent.

Thank you to all of you who supported me financially! With your generous contributions I raised $2710.00 for Breast Cancer research. If you would like to make a donation, there are still four more weeks. You can make a donation here: http://www.the3day.org/dallas07/gloriacooley

Thank you to all of you who sent Daniel cards, emails and small gifts to show your support. I cannot begin to express how encouraging it was to receive "mail" at each Cheering Station. You played a major role in helping me achieve my goal.

Check back soon for photos and stories!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Way to go Gloria! That is awesome!