Tuesday, February 05, 2013

A Morning in Mostly Pictures

This blog is often neglected as I try and keep up with a very active four year old, adoption paperwork, and keeping my house from being in shambles.  However, I am not entirely ready to part with this blog since it has been the story of our lives for the past 8 years. 

Saturday, Daniel was gone to a conference and E and I were home trying to keep ourselves busy.  I decided to take pictures throughout the morning to  document our day.

 This little girl loves her some pink and princesses
A special breakfast of pancakes with M&M's and sprinkles     
Sledding in the freshly fallen snow
Snow bunny


Hot cocoa with marshmallows to warm up
Journal time

E loves to put the dishes away

Working on school valentine's day cards

Another trip outside to play in the snow

No comments: