There is laundry to be folded, shirts to be ironed, tubs and toilets to be cleaned but I wanted to take a minute and write a Thankful Thursday post. A dear friend started doing this on her blog not too long ago and it is such a good idea.
Today I am thankful for my husband. I could probably list 100 reasons why I am thankful but I will spare you all from having to read them and only post 5.
1. He is a wonderful daddy. Eleanor's face lights up every time he walks in the room. She loves to spend time with him and even when he is busy reading or working on a paper he always takes time to love on her. He gives her a bath almost every night and gets her ready for bed.
2. He prays for our family. I almost always get a little teary eyed when I hear him pray for our sweet girl.
3. He desires to honor God in all he says and does. Daniel, like King David, is a man after God's own heart.
4. He has worked hard for the past 20 months so that I could stay home with Eleanor. This has sometimes meant staying up really late or getting up really early to work on school stuff.
5. He washes the dishes every night after dinner. Enough said!