Thursday, March 22, 2007

Pomp and Circumstance

Ok, so I am a lousy blogger. I spend so much time reading other peoples blogs that I do not have enough time to post on our own blog. However, to be real honest, there is just not that much going on in our lives right now. Daniel is focused on graduation day (as am I)! He is working diligently to finish up for the semester. The final draft of his thesis is due in less than two weeks and boy will we be happy to see it completed. Daniel has worked really hard on his thesis and I have had the privilege of proofing it numerous times. We will both be so relieved when this semester is over and Daniel has completed his seminary degree.

My trip to SC was GREAT! I had a blast hanging out with Meredith. Unfortunately, I only took two pictures the entire time I was there... one of Mere's cat and one of Heather and Makayla. I have yet to download them so they will not be accompanying this post. It was nice to get away from the hustle and bustle of the big city and have some girl time!

We have heard back from the PhD programs that Daniel had applied to and it seems that God has a little different plan for us. We will be staying in TX, at least for now. We were disappointed at first, but have gradually become thankful for the break we will have from the world of academia. We trust that God knows what is best for us and are looking forward to seeing where and how He leads us.

And just for fun here is a picture taken on our honeymoon!

No comments: